Where we started
Three friends set up global Salone and like-minded young graduates motivated to revolutionize real estate by domesticating international best practices. However, they could not hold on due to the demanding challenges, and the team broke up just a year later. Only the current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) managed to carry forward the dream.
In April 2014, a new management team took over the reign, and they did exceptionally well in property rental and management and valuation. They introduce the first-ever real estate Facebook which is now the biggest in the country. They present the first and only Real Estate Magazine and Newspaper in Sierra Leone. However, this team also collapsed in 2017, which caused the company to close down operations nearly.
Our passion for changing the real estate landscape in Sierra Leone has kept us breaking new ground for the past nine years.
When we started in 2013, the real estate industry was unregulated and flooded with inconveniences, enormous hurdles, and ironic status quos. Year in and out, we have to lead the revolution to assure confidence, convenience, trust and create easiness for all participants.
- Global Salone Property and Investment Company Limited was incorporated in April in Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Two of Global Salone founding members sell their shares, and a new shareholder is recruited, and a new management team took over
- Global Salone win a USD 100,000 construction contract at Deep Eye Water, Waterloo, Western Area Rural
- Global Salone Sign Property Management Contract with Peoples Enterprise Company Limited
- Global Salone signed Real Estate Valuation Contract with Skye Bank (SL) Limited
- Global Salone became the favorite real estate agency for rental and letting services in Freetown and worked with many international NGOs, including International Rescue Committee, World Vision, IPA, European Delegation, US Embassy in Freetown, Medair International
- Global Salone launch the first Property Facebook page in Sierra Leone
- Global Salone Facebook page became the only and most extensive (in terms of followers) online platform in Sierra Leone
- Global Salone establishes a media and communication department and introduces the first and the only Real estate and development Magazine and Newspaper in Sierra Leone featuring the foremost national real estates developers, such as NASSIT and others, in its first edition.
- Global Salone Property Management property exceeds 300 000 square meters
- Global Salone Sign Property Valuation contract with Keystone Bank (SL) Limited
- Global Salone Second management team broke up and closed down the Construction and Media Communication departments, and a new management team took over.
- Global Salone signed a real estate Brokerage and Advisory contract with Salaam Capitals Limited, a real estate developer in the country
- Global Salone launches a three-years rebranding strategic Plan (2018-2020).
- Global Salone signs a three-year brokerage contract with Broll Ghana, a subsidiary of Broll Property Services, South Africa, for Standard Chartered Bank Sierra Leone transactions.
- Global Salone facilitated the sale and lease transactions for Salaam Capitals Limited, the cost of which exceeds USD 120,000.
- Global Salone entirely manages the construction of Salaam Capital (SL) Limited commercial outlets.
- Global Salone signed to sign a Brokerage and Advisory contract with Peoples Enterprise Company Limited
- Global Salone Rebrand their Office and recruited a new team
- Global Salone introduce a new Research & Intel Department
- Global Salone develops the First of its Kind Online Property listing platform (Market Place) in Sierra Leone that allows property owners to advertise and manage their property listing.
- Global Salone signed a Property Management contract with Salaam Capitals Limited for their outlets at Congo Market.
- Global Salone established a multi Media department and became the first estate company to own and use drones in property advertisement.
- Global Salone mobilizes other real estate companies to establish the first professional association.
- Global Salone signed a brokerage Contract with CBRE Excelerate to manage standard Chartered Bank S/L transactions.
- Global Salone leverages its social media online presence with LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook pages exceeding 17K Likes.
- Global Salone introduce the first Real estate Newsletter, Online Video Series, and real estate listing Booklet in the country
Global Salone enrolls staff for real estate Agency training, and the company became the first real estate with fully trained and qualified estate agents in the country.
We dream of a moment where real estate professionals and practitioners are well trained to handle the entire property transaction for their clients/customers. They are respected and trusted to deliver.
The entire Sierra Leone population is informed and knowledgeable enough to take the right actions concerning their property portfolio.
The government institutes policies and regulations that attract serious real estate investors, developers, managers, and brokers.
- Our passion drives us to see those property sellers sell their properties, Property seekers buy their desired properties, and tenants rent their desired homes effortlessly, conveniently, and safely.
- So, we create a well enlighten tenants, landlords/ladies, buyers, and sellers of properties and bring them all together in a one-stop real estate market to transact.
And, we stay and ensure they get what they want and be satisfied
Our mission is to create value and winning outcomes for our stakeholders through unparalleled products, services, a self-motivated team, and long-lasting partnerships.
Our vision is to become THE LEADING REAL ESTATE company in Sierra Leone and the Mano River region using innovation and technology to make buying, buying, and selling easy, convenient, secure, and affordable.